IMPORTANT: THESE FEATURES ARE CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE IN EXCEL FOR OFFICE 365 INSIDER EDITION
IF YOU HAVE OFFICE 365 BUT NOT THE INSIDER EDITION YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MICROSOFT ROLLS OUT THE FEATURES IN A FUTURE UPDATE.
OR YOU CAN BECOME AN OFFICE INSIDER. CHECK OUT THE DESCRIPTION BELOW TO FIND OUT HOW.
BE THE FIRST to Unlock the Power of Dynamic Arrays
Dynamic Arrays & Excel's NEW Calculation Engine have changed the way we use Excel.
This change impacts EVERYONE who uses Office 365 version - Beginner to Advanced Excel users.
There are MULTIPLE ways you can apply the NEW Dynamic Arrays Formulas to YOUR Files.
Maximize the NEW Potential in Excel!
- How to add interactivity to your Excel reports as never done before
- How to use the new Dynamic Arrays formulas in your files
- How Excel's calculation engine has changed and how this impacts all existing formulas
- Compatibility & how older files behave in the new Excel and New Excel files in the old Excel
- Do Dynamic Arrays make our spreadsheets faster or slower?
- Use dynamic array referencing as chart ranges
- Solve difficult problems - such as split text and numbers from alphanumeric values & much more...
- Most importantly - how to think outside the box to solve any challenges you come across
My Dynamic Array course comes with Practice Workbooks, Challenges, Quizzes & Course Notes & Solutions that can be used in your Excel files:
Currently Dynamic Arrays are ONLY available in OFFICE 365 INSIDER FAST Version.
If you have Office 365 - you can become an Office Insider. Find out more here.
Dynamic Arrays will NOT be part of Excel 2019 perpetual license.
Watch the video below to make sure you have Dynamic arrays before purchasing the course.
Get started now!
Valued at $149
Get it for an unbelievable price!
(why so cheap? See FAQ section below)
BONUSES (Only included here)
BONUS 1: Get the whole course as an eBook! Read when you like, watch when you have time (will be made available during the summer).
BONUS 2: Downloadable videos so you don't have to worry about internet connection.
Organized Workbooks to Practice as you Learn
Along the way I will challenge you to apply what you learnt to solve a practical problem
You'll have over 30 pages of course handouts that summarize the most important points for you
StartIntroduction & Glossary of Terms (2:11)
StartFormulas Spill & Other Dynamic Array Characteristics - Watch before diving in (7:40)
StartFILTER Function (The New Power Lookup) (9:27)
StartSORT & SORTBY Functions (9:42)
StartUNIQUE Function (Get a Unique List of Values) (7:26)
StartPractical Combination of UNIQUE, SORT & FILTER (6:47)
StartSEQUENCE Function (8:12)
StartRANDARRAY Function (7:03)
Start@ Prefix for Compatibility (4:47)
PreviewChallenge: Create an Excel Summary Report FAST
StartAnswer: Create an Excel Summary Report FAST (3:14)
StartQuiz: Test Your Dynamic Array Knowledge
StartConclusion: Dynamic Array Rules Recap
StartIntroduction - DA impact on Excel Formulas (3:31)
StartBackward & Forward Compatibility with Dynamic Arrays (10:06)
StartAbsolute & Mixed Cell Referencing - No Longer Needed? (5:46)
StartSUMIFS & COUNTIFS Improved! (More than one criteria in the same column) (7:34)
StartVLOOKUP with Dynamic Arrays (5:43)
StartIF Function & Dynamic Arrays (4:09)
StartReferencing Spilled Data Ranges in Other Sheets (6:35)
StartTRANSPOSE & FREQUENCY Made Easier (5:31)
StartDo Dynamic Arrays Make Spreadsheets Slow? (5:56)
StartChallenge: Data Analysis with Legacy Formulas & Dynamic Arrays
StartAnswer: Data Analysis with Legacy Formulas & Dynamic Arrays (8:30)
StartConclusion: Impact of Dynamic Arrays on Legacy Formulas (2:11)
My courses & tutorials are for those who use Excel at work and want to become better. For those that want to contribute by coming up with solutions to problems.
I don’t just want to show you solutions, but to inspire you to experiment, create and share that with others.
On my YouTube channel, I share Excel tips & tricks based on questions I get from the Excel online community & professionals at my training sessions.
I am a Certified Microsoft Excel Expert and was given the Microsoft Excel MVP award in 2017. I have over 15 years of experience implementing and training users on Management Information Systems of different sizes and nature - these include SAP BW and Oracle HFM.
My background is: Masters in Economics, Economist, Consultant, Oracle HFM Accounting Systems Expert & Project Manager. My passion is teaching and solving difficult Excel problems. I am also addicted to learning and enjoy taking online courses on a variety of topics.
I founded XelPlus in 2015. My aim with my site is to help people gain the knowledge they need so they can create useful tools, solve problems and get more done.
Let's start now.
Who's RIGHT for this course
- You HAVE OFFICE 365 & the NEW Dynamic Array formulas
- Business Professionals who use Excel to analyze data & create reports
- You currently use Excel and are familiar with SUM, IF & VLOOKUP functions
- You'd like to learn how to create interactive reports with dynamic array formulas
- You'd like a complete course to understand ALL there is to Excel's NEW Calculation engine
Who's NOT RIGHT for this course
- You are BRAND NEW to Excel
- You don't have Office 365 INSIDER AND the new Dynamic array functions
- The course is taught for Excel on Windows. If you have a Mac, I wouldn't be able to help you if you run into problems (I've never worked with a Mac).