IMPORTANT: THESE FEATURES ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN EXCEL FOR MICROSOFT 365
IF YOU HAVE MICROSOFT 365 BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THE NEW FUNCTIONS, YOU'LL NEED TO INSTALL THE LATEST UPDATES
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A 365 SUBSCRIPTION , YOU WILL NOT GET DYNAMIC ARRAYS
BE THE FIRST to Unlock the Power of the NEW Functions in Excel
Dynamic Arrays & Excel's NEW Calculation Engine have changed the way we use Excel.
We now have New Excel Functions like FILTER, SORT, UNIQUE, XLOOKUP, SEQUENCE & More!
This change impacts EVERYONE who uses Microsoft 365 version - Beginner to Advanced Excel users.
With the new Excel Functions like FILTER, SORT, UNIQUE, XLOOKUP & SEQUENCE you get to Dramatically Simplify the Work you do in Excel.
Once you Learn to Maximize their Potential you can reduce spreadsheet development time by up to 90%!
Plus you get to create dynamic reports so you don't need to refresh your results.
There are MULTIPLE ways you can apply the NEW Dynamic Arrays Formulas to YOUR Files.
Maximize the NEW Potential in Excel!
- Create Excel Dashboard reports in MINUTES instead of HOURS
- Use Excel's new FILTER Function to find multiple match results and solve Complex Lookup problems
- Create Pivot Table style reports, without using Pivot Tables - no need to press "refresh" this way
- Quickly create dynamic loan amortization reports in Excel or dynamic calendars
- Master the new UNIQUE, SORT & SORTBY Excel Functions and combine them with other formulas
- Use the brand new Excel RANDARRAY Function to randomly sort lists
- Use the new XLOOKUP function to simplify your lookup tasks (includes 5 practical examples with XLOOKUP)
- Use VLOOKUP, IF and SUMIFS together with Excel Dynamic Arrays formulas
- Compatibility & how older files behave in the new Excel and New Excel files in the old Excel
- Do Excel Dynamic Arrays make our spreadsheets faster or slower?
- Use dynamic array referencing as chart ranges in Excel
- Solve difficult Excel problems - such as split text and numbers from alphanumeric values & much more...
- Most importantly - how to think outside the box to solve any Excel challenges you come across
My Excel Dynamic Array course comes with Practice Workbooks, Challenges, Quizzes & Course Notes & Solutions that can be used in your Excel files:
English Captions available for all videos.
"I highly recommend this well-organized course for anyone whose work/projects involve data analysis. The knowledge I've gained on the new dynamic array functions will raise the level of my analysis while making my work easier at the same time. The new functions are well explained with business examples, and the course notes will be a great reference!"
- Jennifer Farry
Currently Dynamic Arrays are ONLY available in OFFICE 365 MONTHLY UPDATE channel.
If you have Office 365 - but don't have dynamic arrays, you're probably on the Semi-annual update channel. You can switch your update channel to Monthly or wait until the updates become available.
Dynamic Arrays will NOT be part of Excel 2019 perpetual license.
Watch the video below to make sure you have Dynamic arrays before purchasing the course.
Get started now!
"I give you a big 10 for the explanation of this course, I learned a lot from it."
- Jos de Boer
BONUSES (Only included here)
BONUS 1: Get the whole course as an eBook! 240 pages manual for you to read, learn & review when you like. Watch when you have time (you'll get this after 30 days after enrollment)
BONUS 2: Downloadable videos so you don't have to worry about internet connection.
"Very well organized and implemented course. It was easy to follow along yet challenging enough to learn. The way you break down the components of a complex formula, showing various examples of how they work, before building up to the complete solution is a great method of teaching. Your advice for spilling component results next to the source data is an excellent method for troubleshooting formula problems...if I could only get the hang of it and remember to do it!"
- Stephanie Perkins
Valued at $174
Get it for an unbelievable price!
(why so cheap? See FAQ section below)
Organized Workbooks to Practice as you Learn
Along the way I will challenge you to apply what you learnt to solve a practical problem
You'll have over 30 pages of course handouts that summarize the most important points for you
... AND a detailed 240 page manual that goes into detail so all concepts are crystal clear
StartIntroduction & Glossary of Modern Excel Terms (2:11)
StartFormulas Spill & Other Dynamic Array Characteristics - Watch before diving in (7:40)
PreviewExcel FILTER Function (The New Excel Power Multi-Lookup) (9:27)
StartSORT & SORTBY Functions in Excel (9:42)
StartUNIQUE Function (Get a Unique List of Values in Excel) (7:26)
StartPractical Combination of UNIQUE, SORT & FILTER in Excel (6:47)
StartSEQUENCE Function in Excel (8:12)
StartRANDARRAY Function in Excel (7:03)
Start@ Prefix for Compatibility (in Excel Formulas) (4:47)
PreviewChallenge: Create an Excel Summary Report FAST
StartAnswer: Create an Excel Summary Report FAST (3:14)
StartXLOOKUP Basics - The New Power Lookup Formula in 2020 (6:39)
StartXLOOKUP - 5 Practical Examples (11:56)
StartQuiz: Test Your Excel Dynamic Array Knowledge
StartConclusion: Dynamic Array Rules Recap
StartIntroduction - DA impact on Excel Formulas (3:31)
StartBackward & Forward Compatibility with Excel Dynamic Arrays (10:06)
StartAbsolute & Mixed Cell Referencing - No Longer Needed in Excel? (5:46)
StartSUMIFS & COUNTIFS Improved! (More than one criteria in the same column) (7:34)
StartVLOOKUP with Excel Dynamic Arrays (5:43)
StartIF Function & Excel Dynamic Arrays (4:09)
StartReferencing Spilled Data Ranges in Other Excel Sheets (6:35)
StartTRANSPOSE & FREQUENCY Made Easier with Excel DA (5:31)
StartDo Excel Dynamic Arrays Make Spreadsheets Slow? (5:56)
StartChallenge: Data Analysis with Legacy Excel Formulas & Dynamic Arrays
StartAnswer: Data Analysis with Legacy Excel Formulas & Dynamic Arrays (8:30)
StartConclusion: Impact of Dynamic Arrays on Legacy Excel Formulas (2:11)
My courses & tutorials are for those who use spreadsheets at work and want to become better. For those that want to contribute by coming up with solutions to problems.
I don’t just want to show you solutions, but to inspire you to experiment, create and share that with others.
On my YouTube channel, I share Office Productivity tips & tricks based on questions I get from our online community & professionals at my training sessions.
I am a Certified Microsoft Excel Expert and was given the Microsoft MVP award in 2017. I have over 15 years of experience implementing and training users on Management Information Systems of different sizes and nature - these include SAP BW and Oracle HFM.
My background is: Masters in Economics, Economist, Consultant, Oracle HFM Accounting Systems Expert & Project Manager. My passion is teaching and solving difficult Excel problems. I am also addicted to learning and enjoy taking online courses on a variety of topics.
I founded XelPlus in 2015. My aim with my site is to help people gain the knowledge they need so they can create useful tools, solve problems and get more done.
Let's start now.
Who's RIGHT for this course
- You HAVE OFFICE 365 & the NEW Dynamic Array formulas
- Business Professionals who use Excel to analyze data & create reports
- You currently use Excel and are familiar with SUM, IF & VLOOKUP functions
- You'd like to learn how to create interactive reports with dynamic array formulas
- You'd like a complete course to understand ALL there is to Excel's NEW Calculation engine
Who's NOT RIGHT for this course
- You are BRAND NEW to Excel
- You don't have Office 365 INSIDER AND the new Dynamic array functions
- The course is taught for Excel on Windows. If you have a Mac, I wouldn't be able to help you if you run into problems (I've never worked with a Mac).