This Is The ONLY Google Sheets Course You Will Ever Need!
Because it’s going to teach you everything you need to know: From data collection, automation, to proper data analysis and visualization.
Why Learn Google Sheets?
In 2020 online collaboration became a part of our daily work. Corporations want spreadsheet applications like Google Sheets to help them collaborate in real-time with ease.
On the job market there is more demand for Google Sheets professionals. In the past it was only Excel.
Knowing one spreadsheet application is not enough if we want to be successful in these changing times.
What you get in this Course
- Over 14 hours of video content
- Downloadable course notes (so you don't need to write down important concepts)
- Lots of practice AND solution files
- Challenges AND quizzes
- PLUS THE BONUSES YOU ONLY FIND ON THIS PLATFORM (See below)
ONLY AVAILABLE HERE!
(these are not included on other platforms)
BONUS 1: Do you know Excel well and don't want to start from scratch in Sheets? I've created an Excel-to-Sheet checklist for you. It includes the lectures you need to cover to master Sheets. Follow the checklist so you don't have to watch videos on topics you already know. (Available immediately).
BONUS 2: Your Complete Google Sheets Manual.
This eBook is 400 pages!
It took us a while to write this, but we know that some of us (including me) learn best by reading AND watching. Use this to review and understand important concepts. (Available 30 days after enrollment).
BONUS 3: We forget if we don't practice! You will receive a set of practice activities to make sure you remember what you learnt and can apply it to solve real-world problems. (Available 40 days after enrollment).
BONUS 4: Creating models from scratch can be tough. In this hands-on project we create a cash flow-model for personal and professional investments. I explain the thinking process that goes into creating models and how you can set it up in (Available 60 days after enrollment).
VALUED AT $294
Get it for an unbelievable price!
(Why so cheap? See FAQ section below)
What will happen by the end of the course:
- You'll be a confident spreadsheet user
- You'll be the one that brings solutions to the table instead of problems
- You can tackle complex data analysis with ease
- You'll create interactive and compelling dashboards
- You'll know the right way to approach a problem
How you will learn:
- Lots of challenges & exercises
- Practice activities where you need to find the mistakes
- You get access to ALL the files I use. The START files so you can follow along with me and the SOLUTION files in case you get stuck.
- If you're a current spreadsheet user take the pre-assessment quiz to discover your weak spots.
I promise, we'll have fun!
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH
- Properly input and collect data and navigate large spreadsheets
- Best practice and useful (& sometimes hidden) Sheets features
- Sort, Filter, create Filter views and clean data
- Lookup functions in Sheets such as VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, FILTER & SORTN.
- Essential Summarization Functions like SUM, COUNT, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS etc.
- Branching Functions like IF and IFS.
- Combining data from external files with IMPORTRANGE
- QUERY Function to create ANY analysis you want (You'll learn the key to getting this right)
- Pivot tables, Charts & Slicers to present your data
- How to automate your work with macros & Google Apps Script
And something else you may not know ...
You can apply MOST of the knowledge you learn in this Sheets course to Microsoft Excel as well!
There are many helpful and time-saving Sheets formulas and features. We tend to forget what these are if we don't use them. This course will give you the practice you need to be able to apply the best solution for the task at hand. This way you can do more in less time.
IN ADDITION TO A COMPLETE VIDEO COURSE YOU GET
This Complete Google Sheets Manual with over 400 pages (Bonus 2 mentioned above) so you can refer to it when you need to.
You will also receive over 30 pages of course notes that covers important topics. Use these as your cheat sheets.
If you are currently using Excel, I've created a learning path from Excel to Sheets just for you.
There is no need to cover every lecture in this course. Skip to the ones on the checklist.
WHY TAKE THIS SPECIFIC GOOGLE SHEETS COURSE?
This Comprehensive Google Sheets Masterclass is simply like NO other Google Sheets course out there! I don’t say that lightly.
This course will get you confident and comfortable designing simple to complex spreadsheets. You'll go beyond Sheets basics. As you go through the course, you'll be able to apply what you learnt immediately to your job.
You'll master new formulas and learn new function so you can find better ways to setup your existing spreadsheets. Management loves efficiency.
In this course you'll solve dozens of practical real-world examples. They'll help you think outside the box so you can work smarter not harder.
- A free Google account (you can also set one up during the course)
- No prior spreadsheet knowledge is needed.
- Willingness to learn. Let's do this!
My courses & tutorials are for those who use spreadsheets at work and want to become better. For those that want to contribute by coming up with solutions to problems.
I don’t just want to show you solutions, but to inspire you to experiment, create and share that with others.
On my YouTube channel, I share Office Productivity tips & tricks based on questions I get from our online community & professionals at my training sessions.
I am a Certified Microsoft Excel Expert and was given the Microsoft MVP award in 2017. I have over 15 years of experience implementing and training users on Management Information Systems of different sizes and nature - these include SAP BW and Oracle HFM.
My background is: Masters in Economics, Economist, Consultant, Oracle HFM Accounting Systems Expert & Project Manager. My passion is teaching and solving difficult Excel problems. I am also addicted to learning and enjoy taking online courses on a variety of topics.
I founded XelPlus in 2015. My aim with my site is to help people gain the knowledge they need so they can create useful tools, solve problems and get more done.
Let's start now.
StartSheets Basics for a Smooth Start (7:14)
StartCells, Rows & Columns (8:34)
StartProductivity Tips & File Sharing (Pro Tip) (7:25)
StartUseful Menu & Toolbar Options (9:47)
StartLanguage & Spreadsheet Settings (Important) (4:58)
PreviewVersion Recovery & Edit History (3:34)
StartActivity: 5 Minute Timer
StartQuiz: Test Your Knowledge - Getting Started